Are you considering placing your property with a property manager?
Are you dissatisfied with the service offered by an existing property manager?
Why Choose Burleigh Lakes Real Estate?
- Professional property management in the best interests of owners and tenants.
- Continuity of care - The owners of this business actually manage the properties.
- Attention to detail - A commitment to maintaining/improving properties in our care.
- Good Communication - We are always available to tenants and owners.
- Careful selection of tenants - We use TICA tenancy database and contact all referees.
- A high standard of ethics - We don't accept backhanders.
- Respect and a sense of humour - Essential to achieve co-operation in all situations.
- Licenced Real Estate Agents and Property Managers
- Members of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ)
- REIQ Accredited Business
- TICA membership for assessing tenants
Our plan, since buying this business, has been to steadily increase the number of properties managed and the range of services offered at Burleigh Lakes Real Estate whilst continuing to offer the same degree of care and commitment.
We place great importance on developing good relationships with both landlords and tenants to achieve a clear understanding to meet personal needs.
We have a management ratio of about 1:40 in terms of staff members to properties.
Each situation that arises is dealt with using a common sense approach to achieve the best outcome.
We have excellent problem solving experience.
Vacancies, Rent Reviews and Tenants
We offer flexibility in viewing properties to assist prospective and current tenants.
The application process is given priority to ensure minimal rental payment interruption, tenants are screened carefully and references checked thoroughly.
The owner of the property is also involved in the selection of tenants and in rental reviews.
Maintenance issues are investigated by us to minimise expensive call out fees.
We personally carry out as many of the repairs as we are qualified to do in order to reduce the costs to owners.
We engage the services of quality and accredited tradespeople where necessary and request several quotes to present to owners for any major work.
We ensure that the property is presented well for inspections to attract the best tenants who are chosen in consultation with our owners.
Prior to tenanting of the property a video is made as a comprehensive visual acknowledgement of the condition of the property at that time.
A written condition report is also made at the commencement of the tenancy.
Regular scheduled inspections are conducted and owners are advised of the condition of their property at that time.
A detailed final inspection is completed at the end of a tenancy.
Our Computer System
We use "Console", a specialised real estate agency software package that provides a detailed reporting system.
Funds are electronically transferred from the business trust account at the end of each month to the owner's account.
This software provides a comprehensive management tool for all administrative functions relating to the management of your property.
A rental bond of four weeks rent is collected at the start of the tenancy and held by the RTA (Residential Tenancies Authority) for the duration of the tenancy.
* This is to be used as a guide only as the accuracy of details on listings is not guaranteed and you should rely on your own enquiries.